Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My trip to the zoo............

 
THE STORY IN MY ENGLISH CLASS


I thought of this story in my English class I wrote it on my note book.This was the best story I have ever written in my life and I think you will like it to.


MY TRIP TO THE ZOO............
It was a hot day of summer when my father said lets go to the zoo.Oh I forget to tell about me,My name is Naman.Get ready to go to the zoo... said my father I and my sister were very excited to got to the zoo.There we arrived to zoo.There were many animals in the zoo like Lions, Monkeys,Tigers,Hippos,Rhinos,Elephants and etc.When we were walking near the cages of animals a female gorilla caught me tightly,I thought she lost her baby and when I said something she putted me back with my parents and then she sat down sadly and I felt very sad about her.Then My father said lets go home but we didn"t wanted to go but My mother promise that we will come back soon and then we went home happy   Colo 

5 comments: